Fort Griffin Blacksmith Shop Art Print
A Museum Quality Art Print of a Fort Griffin Blacksmith Shop in Texas. Fort Griffin was a United States Calvary fort which was established July 29, 1867 in the Northern part of western Texas. This fort was to give the early settlers of this land protection from the Comanche and Kiowa Indians. It was originally called Camp Wilson and later renamed after Charles Griffin, a former Civil War Union General. The Fort has now been restored and this print shows the blacksmith shop with a horse watering trough outside as well as various horse pulled farm implements.
Inventory #69 - Geographic Art Prints