Colson Hall at WVU Art Print
A Museum Quality Art Print of Colson Hall at WVU in Morgantown, West Virginia for sale by Brandywine General Store. This large campus building was built in 1923 as the Home of the College and Law and served in this capacity until 1974 when this department was moved to the Evansdale Campus. The WVU English Department is now located in this hall after extensive renovations were done. This building, built in the Neo Classical Architectural style, features names of former US Supreme Court Justices engraved in the exterior below the roof line. Picture #408 an original photographic art print by Brandywine General Store.